- 10MHz LVDS, 1PPS LVDS, CMOS option, secondary 10MHz output option
- Warm Up/Stabilization Time of <9 min at +25°C to 5E-09 Accuracy
- Holdover Stability of <±10us over 24hrs @+25.0°C (No Motion or Airflow, 3+ days with GPS)
- Only 1.6 x 1.9 x 0.8 inches small
- Stratum-1 long-term performance of typically better than 1 parts per Trillion (1E-012) averaged over 24 hours
- available in a low-profile (0.63 inches high) single-oven oscillator version, or a higher performance double oven oscillator version.
- Built-in 50-channel GPS receiver
LC_1x1 is an extremely small Global Positioning System Disciplined Oscillator (GPSDO) that has been designed for cost-sensitive LTE applications. LC_1x1 is backwards compatible to the popular Jackson Labs Technologies, Inc. FireFly-IIA GPSDO, designed to meet stringent LTE holdover specifications that previously required Rubidium references.
At only 1.6 x 1.9 x 0.8 Inches small, LC_1x1 provides Stratum-1 long-term performance of typically better than 1 parts per Trillion (1E-012) averaged over 24 hours. LC_1x1 is available in a low-profile (0.63 inches high) single-oven oscillator version, or a higher performance double oven oscillator version. The total height of only 0.63 inches allows integration into legacy applications such as VME enclosures. Both versions support a very wide -40C to +85C operating temperature range with better than +/-5ppb stability over temperature while consuming less than 2.3W at room temperature. The LC_1x1 GPSDO has a built-in 50-channel GPS receiver with WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS support and -160dBm tracking capability, and works with passive as well as active GPS antennae.
LC_1x1 provides an OCXO-sourced low-jitter 1PPS LVDS or CMOS output that has a stability of better than 30ns rms (typ. <10ns rms), and a high-accuracy LVDS or CMOS 10MHz Output. The unit can be monitored and controlled by an RS-232 port via standard SCPI Commands, and generates various standard GPS NMEA-0183 output sentences for easy integration into existing infrastructure. The LC_1x1 board is designed to be soldered into a customer’s PC board as a through-hole component, and can also be mounted in a socket. The LC_1x1 GPSDO features a phase noise floor of -155dBc/Hz.
LC_1x1 is also available with a ruggedized, extended temp range, low-g sensitivity option for military applications. The LC_1x1 GPSDO is supported out-of-the-box by various industrystandard software and freeware applications such as GPSD, GPSCon, and Z38xx which provide NTP, SNTP, graphing, and command and control functionality.