ULN-1G Ultra Low Phase Noise 1GHz Oscillator.
- 800MHz to 1.2GHz range
- +22dBm output power, +/0.5dB over temperature typ.
- SMT module with Industry Standard footprint
- +6V to +18V power supply (+12V nominal) with active filtering
- Harmonics less than -32dBc typical
- -45C to +85C operating temperature range, ruggedized module
The ULN-1G module is a 1GHz crystal oscillator with internal power supplies and RF amplifier, and is ideally suited to drive modern DDS, ADC, or harmonic Comb-Filters without the need of external amplification. The ULN-1G is an SMT module for simple pick-and-place applications using an industry-standard footprint. The ULN-1G includes an ultra-low-phase-noise crystal oscillator that can be ordered with 800MHz to 1.2GHz frequency range (1GHz standard). Included is an active power supply with DC-DC switching and filtering of external power supply noise, and it operates from 6V to over 18V DC with less than 1.1W power consumption typical. The ULN-1G also includes 7th order low-pass and high-pass filters to supress harmonics and sub-harmonics, and it provides a regulated +22dBm output power that has less than +/-0.5dB variation over the entire temperature range typically.