- Form-Fit-Function compatible to Trimble Mini-T™
- Improved Phase Noise and ADEV performance
- Extended temp range -40C to +80C
- USB and TTL serial communication
- Additional 10MHz +13dBm output port
- TTL LOCK/EVENT# and GPS-FIX indicator
Jackson Labs Technologies, Inc. designed the Mini-JLT™ board to address a market demand for replacing the end-of-life Trimble Navigation Limited Mini-T™ GPSDO units. The board was designed to be form-fit-function compatible to the Trimble units, with the exception of adding various features such as a 1PPS external input, 3-axis on-board accelerometer, USB-communication, internal antenna power supply, wide-range main power supply, extended temperature range, lower overall height (0.5 inches vs. 0.8 inches above the PCB), a significantly improved thermal stability, Allan Deviation, and Phase Noise performance. The unit also adds support for NMEA and SCPI communication commands, and removes support for TSIP proprietary commands.
Trimble and Mini-T™ are trademarks of Trimble Navigation Limited