The highest performance GPSDO available today.
- Requires no calibration
- Delivers higher stability than Rubidium clock references
- Allan Deviations of less than 1E-011 are possible for measurement intervalls greater than 0.1 seconds
- Phase noise of <125dBc at >10Hz offsets is standard
- Power consumption of <5W from 11.0V to 14V allows battery operation
- A high-end Motorola GPS receiver drives an ultra-stable OCXO frequency reference under the control of a 32bit Processor
- Hold-over mode with aging and temperature compensation
- Alarm outputs
- The unit can be controlled by using an LCD and keypad, or via RS-232 control using standard SCPI commands. Settings are automatically stored in non-volatile memory
- Sine-wave and CMOS outputs are standard
- GPSCon Windows graphing and SNTP server software compatible
- Available as OEM module or in an Aluminium enclosure
Fury OCXO options
The Fury can be ordered with 2 different options depending on the stability/cost requirements :
- Single OCXO, for a very effective cost/performance ratio.
- Double OCXO, for higher stability and better holdover performance.